POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The next evolution in P2P : Re: The next evolution in P2P Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The next evolution in P2P
From: Darren New
Date: 9 May 2009 12:06:09
Message: <4a05a9f1$1@news.povray.org>
pan wrote:
> Site seems just as operational as before.
> And - the appeals are yet to be litigated.

You know how I lost my job once? The USA started arresting people in
countries where online gambling is legal, and suddenly nobody wanted to do
any software for online gambling. Someone with less cajones and fewer
servers than the pirate bay owners is going to fold a lot easier.

But thanks for missing my point.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)